April 7, 2022
There could be a number of reasons and factors that can trigger issues while backing up the company data. Some are general issues with the company file that is being backed up, and some are less common issues involving corruption in the QuickBooks Desktop installation. With the solutions below, we will first fix any issues with the company file and next repair the QuickBooks Desktop installation to permanently get rid of the situation.
1. To repair the company file, you will need QuickBooks File Doctor, which you can access from QuickBooks Tool Hub.
2. So, if you do not already have QuickBooks Tool Hub, download it, and complete its installation.
3. Once installed, go to the company file issues tab and click the QuickBooks File Doctor option.
4. This will launch the QuickBooks File Doctor tool on the system.
5. Next, select the company file that you are trying to back up and let the File Doctor tool repair it.
6. Now to repair the QuickBooks Desktop installation, run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool from QuickBooks Tool Hub and retry to back up the company file now.
If you still get an error message that reads “QuickBooks Backup Failed,” reach QuickBooks support for help at +1-855-856-0042.
Most Users Ever Online: 43
Currently Browsing this Page:
John Turl: 4
Guest Posters: 1
Newest Members:JamesWar, 11avacharlottefeb, avacharlottefeb, christopher56, Leroyutesy, StevenSat, shaktipackers, dpspackers, cristinaparker, jaibalajipackers
Administrators: Alice: 57, Leonie: 17, Scott: 11