January 18, 2021
Apple gadgets can be used properly to access any kind of emails such as outlook emails. I am using apple iphone for my official tasks. On a daily basis, I have to send or receive emails through my outlook. So, I want to Setup Outlook Email on iPhone, but I don’t have full technical knowledge to setup MS outlook email on apple iphone. It has become a big technical problem for me, hence I look for online technical help. Therefore anyone can share the easy ways to set up outlook email on apple iphone.
February 8, 2021
If you want to set up an IMAP or POP email account, or don't have an email account with Exchange ActiveSync, use these instructions. When you set up an email account using IMAP or POP, only your email will sync--not calendar or contacts.
To set up a POP account, try to Set up a POP email account in Outlook for iOS or Android.
1. Set up an IMAP account manually in Outlook for iOS
2. In Outlook for iOS, go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
3. Enter an email address. Tap Add Account.
4. If you see the Select your email provider screen, choose IMAP.
5. Enter your password and toggle on Use Advanced Settings.
6. Enter the server setting information needed. Tap Sign In.
February 16, 2021
1. Tap on Settings.
2. Scroll down to and tap on "Password & Accounts" (it should be about halfway down the page).
3. Tap on "Add Account."
4. This will take you to a screen with several of the most popular email applications listed. Tap on outlook.com.
5. A new screen will ask you to type in your Outlook email and password.
6. It will then ask if you want to give the app access to your account. Click "yes" to activate email functionality. This will allow for a seamless integration of calendars and contacts with your Mail app, and also allow you to send and receive emails using your Mail app.
7. You can choose what you wish to share — including email, contacts, calendars, reminders, and notes. You can adjust these settings later on, too.
8. Tap on "Save" in the right corner of the box to confirm your settings.
9. Outlook should now show up in "Passwords and Accounts."
10. Now go back to your home screen and tap on your Mail app. You should see Outlook listed in your mailboxes.
I hope these steps will be helpful to setup outlook email on iPhone.
Most Users Ever Online: 43
Currently Browsing this Page:
John Turl: 4
Guest Posters: 1
Newest Members:krovlgry, Richie wehner, HomerPhers, Williamphari, DanielDab, assignmenthelpuk5, wilsonmark, Jeffrysmamp, asicscamApapy, asicscamjeomb
Administrators: Alice: 57, Leonie: 17, Scott: 11